Big Red Run is Australia's first and only 250km multi day race.
Come to the Outback, take on the Simpson Desert - are you up for it?
“Nothing significant is ever achieved from within ones comfort zone”
Why Should I Do Big Red Run?
After an two incredible events in 2013 and 2014, we are back to do it all again in 2015! If you are looking for an adventure of a lifetime, then register now for an event that will tick all the boxes!
- Explore and challenge your physical and mental limits over the course of a week.
- Share amazing and life changing experiences with a like-minded group of runners.
- Have an outback adventure camping under the stars, and swapping tales around the camp fire each night.
- Run on and experience stunning red desert landscapes under the big blue outback sky.
- Hear stories from inspirational people.
- Take a helicopter ride over the desert.
- Experience an atmosphere of camaraderie where all runners support each other and develop new friendships.
- Have an internet free week.
- Feel good about raising funds for a very worthwhile cause.
- Celebrate personal victory against the Simpson Desert at the iconic Birdsville pub
It is definitely worth putting Big Red Run on your 2015 race calendar!